Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Measures4Success Academy of Personal & Professional Development! It is our sincere honor to provide the products and services described below for your personal growth and professional development. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Website and/or Services. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website and do not click “buy now “(or similar) or do not use the Services otherwise.
Amendments to the Terms
1. Definitions and Interpretation
"Account": means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;
“Changebassador”: means a person who acts as a representative or promoter of change when entering the program.
"Content": means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
"Facilities": means collectively any online facilities, tools, services, or information that Measures4Success, LLC makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
"Services": means the services available to you through this Website, specifically use of the Measures4Success, LLC proprietary e-learning platform;
"Payment Information": means any details required for the purchase of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
"Premises": Means Our place(s) of business located at 1629 K St NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC 20006;
“Program”: Means all associated set of training modules delivered through a mixture of self-paced courses, live webinars, downloads, templates and coaching engagements;
“Success Coach”: means the person who provides the Follow-up Coaching for the program. The Success Coach will provide a level of support and hold the Changebassador accountable to their goals and process of change by applying what has been learned from the program in their personal and professional lives.
"System": means any online communications infrastructure that Measures4Success, LLC makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
"User/Attendee/Client”: means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Measures4Success, LLC and acting in the course of their employment;
"Website": means the website that you are currently using (www.m4sacademy.measures4successllc.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions; and
"We/Us/Our/Company": means Measures4Success, LLC, a company incorporated with the Registrar of Companies for Measures4Success, LLC with Company registration Number with 06-1800547, Measures4Success, LLC, 1629 K St. NW, Suite 300, Washington, DC 20006.
2. Age Restrictions
3. Business Customers
4. Intellectual Property
- 4.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property ofMeasures4Success, LLC, Our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- 4.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given Our express written permission to do so.
5. Third Party Intellectual Property
- 5.1 Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- 5.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
6. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
7. Links to Other Websites
8. Links to this Website
9. Use of Communications Facilities
- 9.1.1 You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- 9.1.2 You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- 9.1.3 You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- 9.1.4 It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as We may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- 9.1.5 The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- 9.1.6 You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Measures4Success, LLC or Our affiliates; and
- 9.1.7 You must not use Our System for unauthorized mass-communication such as "spam" or "junk mail".
9.3 You acknowledge that Measures4Success, LLC may retain copies of any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
9.4 You acknowledge that any information you send to Us through Our System may be modified by Us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon Our use of such information must be communicated to Us in advance and We reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
- 10.1.1 All information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- 10.1.2 You have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- 10.1.3 You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
10.2 It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
10.3 If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another person without consent, you should contact Us immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorized orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of Services has commenced. In the event that an unauthorized provision commences prior to your notifying Us of the unauthorized nature of the order or payment then you shall be charged for the period from the commencement of the provision of services until the date you notified us and may be charged for a billing cycle of one month.
10.4 When choosing your username, you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 9. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
11. Termination and Cancellation of Accounts
11.2 If We terminate your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account will be cancelled and provision of Services will not commence.
12. Products, Services, Pricing and Availability
Therefore, a virtual calendar of the Coaches availability will be provided for you to select the date/time that works for both you and the Success Coach’s schedule. To avoid disappointment, we suggest you book at least 3 days in advance.
You are advised to seek diagnosis, treatment and advice regarding medical or mental health conditions or illnesses from physicians, psychologists, and other licensed healthcare and mental health professionals.
13. Orders and Provision of Services
- 13.2.1 Confirmation of the Services ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Services;
- 13.2.2 Fully itemized pricing for the Services ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
- 13.2.3 Relevant times and dates for the provision of the Services;
- 13.2.4 User credentials and relevant information for accessing those services.
13.3 If We, for any reason, do not accept your order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. In any event, any sums paid by you in relation to that order will be refunded within 14 calendar days.
13.4 Payment for the Product / Services:
- 13.4.1 For individuals – we take online payments for all major credit cards via the payment processor Stripe (a 1.9% Admin fee applies) and payment via PayPal (regular PayPal fees apply).
- 13.4.2 For companies – we take online payments or payment by bank transfer and ask for payment upfront, unless it is for long term team projects or is agreed upon.
- 13.4.3 Discounts - Any special discounts will be valid for a limited time only, which will be outlined clearly to you. Discounts cannot be applied in relation to any other offers. Individual payment plans are not eligible for discounts.
- 13.4.4 Monthly Payments / Installments - Some courses offer the ability to spread your payments out over the course 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months. In this case, a first month's fee will be paid at checkout, and then applicable smaller, identical amounts will be charged at one-month intervals. The total of the payments will typically be 5-10% more than paying the full amount up front. If your credit card is declined for a future billing and the situation is not remedied with 7 days of us making you aware of such issue, your access to the platform will be immediately suspended.
13.6 Measures4Success, LLC shall use all Our reasonable endeavors to provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, commensurate with best trade practice.
13.7 In the event that Services are provided that are not in conformity with your order and thus incorrect, you should contact Us immediately to inform Us of the mistake. We will ensure that any necessary corrections are made within five (5) working days.
13.8 Measures4Success, LLC provides technical support via our online support forum and/or phone. Measures4Success, LLC makes any effort possible to respond to support requests within 30 minutes during North American business hours (9am to 8pm EST), but we do not guarantee a particular response time.
14. Cancellation of Orders and Services
Cancellation of Self-Placed Learning:
Full refund is provided if cancellation is made by email or phone prior to accessing the e-learning course. Cancellations must be requested by emailing [email protected] or calling +1-855-665-2733.
Cancellation After Receiving Course Sign-on Information:
Cancellation of Live Instructor Led Virtual Event:
Cancellation of Subscription:
You can cancel your subscription by contacting us or by such other means as we may provide from time to time. We will attempt to process all cancellation requests within 72 hours after we receive your request. If you cancel near the end of your billing period and are inadvertently charged for the next period’s fee, contact us to have the charges reversed. If you use Mobile App and/or Coaching during that next period, you will not be entitled to a refund. We reserve the right to collect fees, surcharges, or costs incurred before your cancellation takes effect, and such collected amounts are nonrefundable. Cancellations must be requested by emailing m[email protected] or calling +1-855-665-2733.
14.1 If you are a consumer based within the European Union, you have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is confirmed and the contract between Measures4Success, LLC and you is formed and ends at the end of 14 calendar days after that date. If you change your mind about the Services within this period and wish to cancel your order, please inform Us immediately using the following email: [email protected]. Your right to cancel during the cooling off period is subject to the provisions of sub-Clause 14.2.
14.2 As specified in sub-Clause 13.6, if the Services are to begin within the cooling off period you are required to make an express request to that effect. By requesting that the Services begin within the 14-calendar day cooling off period you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- 14.2.1 If the Services are fully performed within the 14-calendar day cooling off period, you will lose your right to cancel after the Services are complete.
- 14.2.2 If you cancel the Services after provision has begun but is not yet complete you will still be required to pay for the Services supplied up until the point at which you inform Us that you wish to cancel. The amount due shall be calculated in proportion to the full price of the Services and the actual Services already provided. Any sums that have already been paid for the Services shall be refunded subject to deductions calculated in accordance with the foregoing. Refunds, where applicable, will be issued within 5 working days and in any event no later than 14 calendar days after you inform Us that you wish to cancel.
16. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- 16.1 All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
- 16.2 We may use your personal information to:
- 16.2.1 Provide Our Services to you;
- 16.2.2 Process your payment for the Services; and
- 16.2.3 Inform you of new products and services available from Us. You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time.
- 16.3 In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to purchase Services on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
- 16.4 We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties without first obtaining your express permission.
- 17.1 We make no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
- 17.2 No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 17.3 No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- 17.4 Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
18. Changes to the Facilities and these Terms and Conditions
19. Availability of the Website
- 19.1 The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis.Measures4Success, LLC uses industry best practices to provide a high uptime, including a fault-tolerant architecture hosted in cloud servers. We give no warranty that the Website or Facilities will be free of defects and / or faults and we do not provide any kind of refund for outages. We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- 19.2 We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
20. Limitation of Liability
- 20.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. You should be aware that you use the Website and its Content at your own risk.
- 20.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Measures4Success, LLC's liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Measures4Success, LLC.
- 20.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Measures4Success, LLC's liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect provision of Services or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
- 20.4 In the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforce ability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
21. No Waiver
22. Previous Terms and Conditions
23. Third Party Rights
- 24.1 All notices / communications shall be given to Us either by post to Our Premises (see address above) or by email to [email protected]. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- 24.2 We may from time to time, if you opt to receive it, send you information about Our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email which you receive from Us.